Haven Management LLC, with its continued focus to provide superior service to its Common Interest Development communities, is proud to announce its adoption of the state-of-the-art document and data delivery system from CondoCerts. CondoCerts now provides reliable, round-the-clock online access to all governing documents and critical project data for lenders, mortgage bankers, escrow officers, title companies, real estate agents and homeowners in need of information for Haven Management LLC managed communities.
To submit a demand, log on to www.condocerts.com. If you are a first time user, follow the links to register. Write down your user id and password. CondoCerts will contact you to verify your information and to activate your account. There is no cost to register for this service.
Once your account has been activated, return to www.condocerts.com, click on the login button and follow on the site to access the information you are seeking as follows:
- Select Project: Allows the user to order escrow demands and association documents.
- Find a Homeowners Association Now:
- Enter name of association (not Haven Management). Abbreviations of the association name are acceptable and will broaden the name search, such as “harbor” for “harbor cove homeowners association”.
- Entering an address is not required
- Entering the city name is required. If you are unsure of what city, you may enter an “*” and that will broaden the search.
- State is required, but zip code is not required.
- Upon submission, you will get a list of projects found. Choose the one that you are searching by double clicking on the project name.
- This will bring you to a screen that will enable you to choose the type of product you require.
- Enter all necessary information on the form.
The demand will be submitted immediately to Haven Management LLC. All demand requests will typically be processed within 5-7 business days. You will be notified via email that your request is completed. However, because of some Spam blockers you may not receive an email. At anytime, you can return to www.condocerts.com, login, and click on the Demand button, and your demand and any documents can be immediately printed or downloaded to your PC.
CondoCerts is an Internet utility developed to simplify the process of delivering and obtaining community association data and documentation for a variety of users in any association real estate transaction
1665 W Alameda Dr Ste 101 Tempe AZ 85282