Skip to content
Haven Management LLC provides:
- 100% Company paid Medical Plan Coverage
- Paid Holidays, vacation and personal time.
- Birthdays and special life events are celebrated
- Bonuses are awarded annually
- Promotion from within and cross training to build skills in various departments.
- Pays for managers certification through State approved coursework
- Encourages flexible schedules and provide offsite access to the working network.
Haven Management LLC is located by design in a small business park which provides for a productive working environment without the overhead associated with a typical office building.
- The office is fully networked with state of the art software that is updated annually and supported with onsite and offsite technical support.
- Individual work stations are decorated to reflect each individual’s persona and with a touch of humor.
- The open door policy extends throughout the founding partners immediately accessible without office seclusion.
Haven Management LLC understands the challenges our industry faces and provides a good salary in an industry where the average manager can have between seven to eleven associations which equate to seven to eleven very long days when Board meetings are considered.
- Knowledge. In addition to being state certified, our managers are trained in every procedure including accounts payable and accounts receivable and are fully network to gain instant access to every aspect of association management.
- Education. Our managers are not sponsored by industry vendors. Haven Management LLC pays for the seminars and industry events attended by our managers in addition to the state certification.
- Competence. Our mangers have full knowledge and understanding of the financial condition of the communities they work with. They are proficient with vendor bidding, budget preparation, reserve requirements and the legal infrastructure that each community is subject to.
- Dedication. Our managers have no less than six years of experience.
Haven Management LLC believes in and fosters a positive approach.
- Care. We know serving on the Board can be challenging. We understand homeowners can experience frustration in communicating and getting resolution to various issues and concerns. We seek to bridge the gap and work with both the Board and the community in developing sound policies and procedures that make sense and add value.